Sunday, May 29, 2011

36 weeks....almost

Today is May 29th which means that our baby girl is due to make her arrival into this world in LESS than one month! The weeks all seem to be running together now. It's been a flurry of preparation in addition to our usual crazy, busy schedule. We went to a child birth class a couple weeks ago and have a Baby Care and Breastfeeding class coming up in the next two weeks. It's funny, I think the more we "learn," the less prepared we feel! The nursery is pretty much put together now - with the exception of waiting on a new window covering and hanging the curtains. I have included some pics below of some of my finishing details.

Last night we went out to dinner with another couple who is expecting their baby boy within days of us. It's fun to compare notes and bellies!
Here's just about 36 weeks.

I got this handpainted light cover and these drawer pulls off of etsy.com


Owl canvas for over the changing table - etsy.com

Cross that says "for this child I have prayed" - a gift from my friend Mary Kyle - I think it's perfect over the closet door.


2 comments:

  1. We had such a fun time at dinner last night! Love the nursery, it looks so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're almost there!!! SO exciting!!!! I absolutely LOVE her nursery! I am crazy over the owl thing...I just had my little Tucker's 1st birthday as an owl theme, & now I am on a mad hunt for cute owl themed boys bedding! Anyway, I wish you the best of luck...all my thoughts & prayers for a safe & easy delivery, & a healthy baby girl! Can't wait to see pictures, & find out what her name is! :) Take care...

    ReplyDelete