Sunday, August 7, 2011

A smile makes everything better

I am convinced that as a mom, especially a new mom, you are blessed with a certain amount of amnesia. As an example, the first couple grueling weeks at home, now seem like a distant memory. Even the 3am melt down that occurred just last night already seems a little hazy in my mind. I truly believe this forgetfulness is there so that parents will not stop at one baby! And one thing that brings the amnesia on even faster is when Grayson smiles at us. It's just been recently that her smiles have actually been the result of joy rather than gas or something else. And when she looks up at me and gives me that grin, I suddenly forget all of the tough times of the previous 24 hours. A baby's smile is definitely a gift from God! Here are a couple pictures attempting to do justice to her cute little grin.





No comments:

Post a Comment