Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Carving with Aunt Kristen

Grayson took part in her first Halloween tradition this past week. She helped Aunt Kristen, who was visiting from Michigan, carve a pumpkin. I wasn't home when they did it but they told me that Grayson just loved sitting on the table watching Kristen carve. Kristen did a special pumpkin in honor of G's first Halloween. She carved an owl sitting on a tree with the letter G growing out of it. Grayson's nursery theme is owls so it's perfect. It's a good thing that Kristen was here for the first Halloween because if mom had been carving, it would have most likely been a few triangles and a really horrible looking mouth. I am going to have to start stepping up my game now that I have a baby I guess! Enjoy the pics!





No comments:

Post a Comment