Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cousins!!

You would think that the arrival of Grayson would be the most exciting thing that happened to our family this year. But just five weeks earlier my sister and her husband welcomed their first baby to the world! It was so neat for my sister and I to experience all things pregnancy and baby related together, but at the same time, it was a little sad to not be able to be there to meet my nephew when he was new to the world (they live in Atlanta!). Well, as you can imagine, the first family reunion post-baby was much anticipated. We all met up in Arizona for a weeklong Thanksgiving celebration...and we had so much to be thankful for. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Grayson hanging out with her cousin Ryan.

This was the first meeting....








Love / hate relationship :-)






Posing in our Christmas pajamas that Grandma and Grandpa bought us




Best buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment