Sunday, April 8, 2012

TCU Easter Egg Hunt

Each year the TCU Fort Worth Young Alumni Association organizes an Easter Egg Hunt for alumni and their families. Having served on the Young Alumni Board for several years, I have regularly spent the Sunday before Easter getting ready for the thousands (yes, I said thousands!) of kids that descend on the lawn of Sadler Hall for the annual event. This year I was excited to get to appreciate the hunt from two sides, as the organizer (just finishing up my term as President of the board) and as an excited momma! It is such a special event for the TCU community, and it warms my heart to know that Grayson will have years and years of hunting fun ahead for her at TCU.


With Grandma Kathy

With Uncle "Chip"


Getting ready!




"Hunting" with the help of Grandma and Mom

With our bestest friends, the Killeens



I found an egg with a Golden Ticket inside.....


So I won this BIG basket!!


Sorting through the loot with my friend, Olly


Sharing secrets....Olly is up on all of the egg hunt gossip ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment