Saturday, January 5, 2013

Santa: Ho-Ho-Nooooo

We tried seeing Santa three times this holiday season with varying degrees of success ranging from melt-down, to hysterical to finally, wising up and giving me the death grip so I couldn't get her near his lap.   The funny thing is, Grayson was quite enamored with Mr. Clause as a storybook character and figurine throughout our holiday decor.  Grandma Kathy taught her, "Ho-Ho-Ho" which she delighted friends and strangers alike with.   The most important thing though is that we got some GOOD pictures.   Enjoy....we sure did!
Santa- Take 1

 Santa - Take 2
 Mom felt bad for the guy, so she posed for a friendly pic!
Santa - Take 3....."I don't care what you bribe me with, I am not sitting on your lap!"
This guy was more her speed!!  Can I get a Ho-Ho!?






No comments:

Post a Comment