Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Two Week Birthday to Grayson!

Today I turned two weeks old! I marked the milestone with a trip to see Dr. Hayward. The big news out of the appointment was that I am up to 8 pounds, 1 oz, almost a full pound above my birth weight, so even though breast feeding has been kind of tough on mom, she is doing a great job and making sure that I have plenty to eat! Mom decided that to commemorate the day I should put on one of my party dresses that Uncle Len, Aunt Gail and cousin Candace sent me. We took a bath first, then I was very alert for my photo shoot. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Here are some highlights from my second week:


  • Everyone thinks I am very alert for a baby my age - I have skipped a couple naps already because there is just too much to take in and check out!

  • I am still not a huge fan of the bassinet, I prefer to sleep in my newborn napper. Mom tries to sneak in a couple bassient sleeping sessions each day.

  • Diaper changing is getting slightly less traumatic -- I only wail about 50% of the time now!

2 weeks old today!


I love looking out the window!

There is so much to see outside...I wish it weren't so hot - it's the 2nd hottest summer on record here!

Mommy asked Grandma to take a picture with her in it since she was actually wearing make up today! And then Grandma got a picture with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment