Saturday, July 30, 2011

One month old!!

Today I turned one month old! My Aunt Kristen bought me these cool stickers to use for my monthly photos. You can get some of your own at http://www.stickybellies.com/ My parents can hardly believe that they survived their first month. Mommy says that it has been the most challenging, but best, month of her whole life. We have been so lucky to have the extra help from grandmas and grandpas the past four weeks. We're all a little nervous about the next month as it will just be mommy, daddy and me. Here's what has been happening around here:


  • During the night, I can go for about 4 hours between feedings...a couple times I have gone longer than 5 hours but not a regular occurence yet.


  • I weigh 9 pounds, 11 ounces


  • I made my first trip to mom and dad's favorite Mexican food restaurant, Rio Mambo - I slept the whole time - I loved the noise!


  • If I have a choice between being held and entertaining myself, I prefer to be held. Mom calls me high maintenance, whatever that means.


  • Dad has watched me twice all by himself, one time I cried the whole time and one time I slept the whole time. He is doing a great job.

Here are some pictures...enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment