Sunday, September 30, 2012

15 months

Yep, another month has ticked off the calendar.  Halloween is closing in on us.....mom hasn't found a costume yet.....eeeeek!     I really want Grayson to be a duck and I was hoping to find a costume at a store (rather than ordering online).   I had to have called every store in town Friday in hopes that SOMEONE would have a toddler duck costume.   Does this seem like an unreasonable hope!?  It's not like I am looking for an Angelina Jolie costume for my 1 year old.....wait, I think I actually SAW one of those.   ha!    So, it is looking more and more like the WWW it will be.    Grayson has had lots of fun and excitement this month with an extended visit by Grandma Kathy and a quick visit by Pops.   Tomorrow, she heads back to school -- we're hoping she won't protest!   We're also gearing up for a visit from Nana and Papa -- what a busy Fall we have!!    Here are the TWO 15 month shots I was able to get before she started teetering on the edge of the chair.  

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment