Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Herbie!

Anyone who knows us well, knows that Herbie was our first baby, coming to us at 7 weeks old, untrained and in need of lots of love and guidance!  As a rescue pup, we don't know exactly when his birthday was, but we always celebrate it towards the end of August, a good way to also mark the end of summer.   As in most years, his pal, Hogan, came over with our pal, Jeff.  JJ, Tasha and Olly joined us as well.  I am bummed that I didn't get any pictures of Olly and G playing together.  As Grayson gets older, her and Olly are becoming more like two peas in a pod. In fact, this morning, Tasha texted me to tell me that Olly told her she was talking to G on the phone!  lol  I can't wait to watch these two grow up together.   

Here are the couple pics we got of the "party".   At least we got a good family shot!  In the second picture, Jeff is holding the doggie cupcakes that I made for our guests.   




No comments:

Post a Comment