Saturday, March 5, 2011

Baby Girl P - 23 weeks

Our baby girl has been pretty camera shy up to this point. If you can believe it, this is the best picture we have gotten! You can see her eyes in the upper right portion of the picture and then her mouth a little further over towards the center. The doctor said she is measuring 1 pound and 5 ounces. She was very active during the ultrasound - it's hard for me to believe because I am not feeling much in the way of kicks yet. I get a few twinges and pulses here and there (which I LOVE by the way), but nothing regular so far.


And I've had lots of requests for pictures of the growing belly...this was at about 22 1/2 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Great pic..! You look radiant..!! Hope you'll continue to share...ehugs to you and Stephen and Baby P...!

    ReplyDelete