Saturday, March 12, 2011

Beginnings of a Nursery

We had the nursery painted this past week and my bedding arrived, so I have to say, that we definitely have the beginnings of a nursery. In all of the bedding that I looked at and liked, there was one common color, light green, so I decided to go with that on the walls. I strongly dislike picking out paint colors - they all look so similar on their little 1 inch by 2 inch sample. I was able to narrow it down to three and had Manuel do a test area of all three. I went with the darkest / brightest of the three greens that i had picked. Our furtniture is espresso and we have a camel colored glider / ottoman planned. I am excited to see how it will look as it all comes together.

Here is the wall color. I never realized what a great window was in this room until we emptied it out.



And here is the link to my bedding:
http://www.babybedding.com/render/ebd576f3-1011-4ef7-9a16-24dad51cf81d

1 comment:

  1. Great color, & that bedding is SO cute!!! Kinda makes me want a little girl at my house!! ;)

    ReplyDelete