Sunday, March 20, 2011

More progress in the nursery

This weekend Steve went to pick up our glider / ottoman that had arrived in stock. While he was in the furniture moving mode, he went ahead and moved the rest of the furniture into the nursery. I am really happy with it and glad that we made the decisions that we did. The room is not huge, so I think if we had done anything else, it just would have seemed too crowded. I feel like all of the pieces are coming together - next on my nursery list are things for the wall and window treatments. If anyone had any great websites for nursery wallart, please share!

Here are the pictures with the furniture:
View from doorway
View towards doorway
View from closet
Closet organizer from Target - i love it!
Thanks Steve! (and herbie too)

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you! The pictures are beautiful. Hearing you sound so happy, makes me smile. Happy Spring! xo

    ReplyDelete