Monday, September 19, 2011

A 1980's classic...

With maternity leave coming to an end, I am scrambling to get things in order around the house for my return to work. Today I decided to make some room in Grayson's closet by packing up her newborn clothes. I have to admit that packing up those teenie tiny outfits made me a little sad. To make myself feel better, I told myself that one day we'd have another little girl who would have the chance to wear these outfits as well. Hopefully it won't be one day too soon, we just want to enjoy G for now! :-) But while I was cleaning up the closet, I came across a couple outfits that I had stuck in the back. They were outfits that my mom brought to me a couple visits back that I had worn when I was a baby. One of them was sized for 0 - 3 months, and I was sad that I hadn't dressed G up in it yet. So I decided a photo shoot was in order. Hope you enjoy as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment