Tuesday, September 6, 2011

2 month stats

Today we went to visit Dr. H for Grayson's two month shots and check up. She weighed in at 12 pounds, 4 ozs which I thought seemed small but that is actually in the 75th percentile. She is 23 3/4 long which is in the 95th% percentile and her head circumference is 40 (cm?) which is also 95th percentile. Most importantly, the doctor thought everything looked and sounded great on Grayson.....especially those lungs after she received 5 immunizations. Woah, we had never seen her get that upset. Luckily, she calmed down by the time we were driving home and is currently "sleeping it off." Here is a photo of the good patient just a few minutes before the immunization assault. I really wanted to take an "after" shot but just didn't have the heart. Trust me, it was sad. We can't believe how big our baby is getting!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that she is doing well and growing! I am SO not looking forward to taking a baby to get shots. I am afraid I will cry. :-(

    ReplyDelete