Sunday, September 4, 2011

Grayson's First Trip to the Pool

Today the oppressive summer heat finally came to an end! Our temps dropped to well below 100, so we decided a trip to the pool was finally in order. I was told by our pediatrician that infants younger than 6 months shouldn't wear sunscreen so I ordered Grayson a UV swim shirt and hat. We ended up going to the pool near 6pm so I don't think the sun was too intense at all. She didn't seem to mind the water, she just looked around intently the whole time. We didn't stay in the pool too long as we were worried about her getting too cold. After we got her out, dried off and into dry clothes, she took a nice nap in her stroller while Steve and I enjoyed dinner by the pool. It was great to enjoy the cooler weather and fresh air. I feel like I have been inside most of the summer!






















No comments:

Post a Comment