Monday, September 5, 2011

Are you my mother??

The pictures that go along with this post for some reason remind me of the P.D. Eastman children's book, "Are You My Mother?" Steve and I had our first night away from our sweet baby girl on Friday. As the die hard TCU football fans that we are, we were really hoping to find a way to attend their season opener against Baylor in Waco. Our awesome neighbors, the Benson's, offered to keep Grayson for us so we could go. I wasn't nervous about leaving her because I know what fantastic parents Lindsey and Charlie are so I knew Grayson would be in wonderful hands. I will say that about half way through the evening I really started to miss little G. My heart melted when we finally got back home and I got to gather her up from their pack 'n play, sleeping soundly in her footed pajamas, and bring her home and tuck her in her crib. Here are the pictures that Lindsey sent me throughout the evening to help me "cope" with being away.



This first one really reminds me of the book....G staring at Nash thinking, Are you my mother?!?




No comments:

Post a Comment